The Village of Elburn strives to conduct government business in an open and transparent manner. The following information is meant to further transparency in government and better inform residents about the services and programs provided through local government. If the information you need is not listed on this page, please submit a Freedom of Information Request request (link below).
ELECTED AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICIALS
- Budgets and Financial Audits
- Total Compensation Report (Public Act 97-0609)
- Treasurer’s Reports
- IMRF Employer Cost and Participation Information
- Bill Lists can be found at the end of each Village Board Agenda Packet.
- Bids and Projects
- Union Contract – Full-Time Police Officers & Sergeants
- Union Contract – Part-Time Police Officers
- The Village is a member of the Metro West Council of Government and the Illinois Municipal League, which may or may not lobby on issues on behalf of the Village.
TAXES AND FEES